Graduate Research Day
On February 23, 2024, the Institute of Biomedical Engineering will be hosting an in-person event where top prospective students from across Canada will be invited to meet with faculty members, meet current students, and hear about alumni journies.
This is an all-expenses paid event, but only highly qualified individuals will be invited.
If you have any questions about this event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have maintained a minimum of 80% in the last two years for undergraduate or masters thesis
- Domestic applicants (Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident) are preferred, exceptions can be made for international applicants
- You have not been accepted into one of our program yet
- Interested in doing research in molecular, cell & tissue, or clinical engineering research with one of our core or cross-appointed faculty members
- Only a selected number of students will be invited to the event, we will be in touch if you are invited to the event
The University of Toronto and University of Toronto Engineering is committed to increasing diversity among our community members. Excellence flourishes in an environment that embraces the broadest range of people.
Option One—Apply to our Research Lab Match-Making
Deadline: January 14, 2024
The Institute of Biomedical Engineering (BME) will be hosting a virtual event, where prospective students can meet 1 on 1 with some of our core and cross-appointed faculty members. After this event is complete, we'll reach out to our faculty members to recommend students to be invited to the Graduate Research Day.
Option Two—Apply to our programs through the School of Graduate Studies
Deadline: January 28, 2024
We'll be asking our faculty members who are hiring this year to recommend any students from the SGS portal (SLATE) to be invited to the Graduate Research Day.