Graduate Information Webinar
This 1-hour information webinar session will provide with an overview of research and professional Biomedical Engineering programs at the Institute Biomedical Engineering (BME) at the University of Toronto.
The session will be hosted by our in-house staff from the Graduate Office and the Communication Office. We will cover degree options, admission requirements and scholarship opportunities. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to learn about the internships our students have undertaken and ask any questions.
If you are looking to learn more about graduate school at the University of Toronto, please visit the School of Graduate Studies website for more information.
- What is biomedical engineering?
- What can you do with a biomedical engineering graduate degree?
- What are some of the research topics we cover in our Institute?
- Master of Applied Science
- Master of Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy
Tuition, Fees, and Scholarships
- How much does each program cost?
- How long are each of the programs?
- What kind of scholarship options are available?
You can ask us questions about our programs, and tips & tricks on reaching out to our faculty members